View Profile NewgroundsDummie

All 105 Movie Reviews

22 w/ Responses

That was terrible.

What kind of madness movies are getting through ng lately? First of all, it looks like it was done in 8 fps, it was really choppy, speed the frame rate up to 30 or 33, thats how all madness movies are.
And the guards just stood there, make them react when he gets in the room.
It had no story at all, just some guy coming in and starts killing people, try fitting a story in. There was also no walking at all!! Big fail.

Sifter1337 responds:

There is walking! Make something better than this dummy!

What!?

That was really bad. It was really choppy. No storyline. There was like no anything. How long did that take to make? 5 minutes? I'm not trying to be an ass, but that was really bad.

Sparkslasher responds:

Dude's get some imagination

finish

wen it done?

Amazing.

Better then the previous.

nggangsterpimp responds:

thank you. i have improved in madness alot. :D

frontpage.

dat should be on front page. that make me lol so damn hard. also, AIDZ!!!!

nggangsterpimp responds:

haha. thanks alot man. its just so good to see you back. :D

I almost shit myself watching this.

Serious, that was fuckin hilarious.

nggangsterpimp responds:

lal. thnx a whole lot man. :)

Holy shit

That was very cool, i liked it when there were so many serious faces, and when they all blow up. Well done and its very HARDCORE.

I love it

Simply amazing, smooth, funny, and awesome. Also, i am a big fan of blockhead. And i cant wait for moar :D .

great

that was great, your alot better then you were when u did 3 feets and the others. also you should have added sound >:D.

960525 responds:

Kay! =)

keep continuing it. i like it.

hankness responds:

good luck with madness to :)

Do you know what suck the heads means? Cause i came down here with keith once, and he didn't know, and, i mean it aint nothin bad, its about eatin

25, Male