Madness combat Trickyness Madness combat Trickyness

Was ok

Needs a more bit of work though, like more enemys, and to be longer.

DJ Newman Madness DJ Newman Madness

1, 4 effort

problem is, everything is all fast pace, the hands are all wrong, and all the guns shoot like automatic, and was short

Smidly responds:

I am crawling in my skin

Blood Shot Madness 1 Blood Shot Madness 1

Owow!

A silenced gun can make the sound of a pistol. Looks copied from a zombie movie i seen here. get your own ideas. Moron.

tween test tween test

Just stop animating.

And leave madness tweening to ergoengan. And stop saing, Oh plz vote 5/5 and 10/10, no one will do it, and a 1.31? i bet u vote 5 on this thing everyday.

random shitt random shitt

Lol at the ojo66 review...

He reviews himself basically on everything. Pretty funny. Really, this makes madness look like crap.

mc4 remix peak scenes 1-3 mc4 remix peak scenes 1-3

ok i voted fair.

Thats what i think its worth, poorly animated, choppy/mad movements and guards didn't do anthing, and for the love of got stop crediting yourself with alts, you look freakin retarded.

madness conversion madness conversion

Plz dont do this again..

practice more then submit, dont submit a first madness/animation, alot of the stuff was wrong, the hands...ehhh 2 left hands? 2 right hands? the walking was also slow.

mutemovies responds:

I submit this "first animation" to see where I need to improve, let me remind you that once you even start with an animation like this

Short: Grub Short: Grub

God dammit!!

I love the style, everything was awesome. Keep on makin' em'.

madness raddification madness raddification

Just wow.....

What frame rate is that? 12? God pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee, set it alot higher, like 33.. It would help infinite! And pivoting the parts more.

Akibara responds:

THATS NOT WAT YO MOM SAID ABOUT MY DICK BITCH

12 Pains of X-MAS 12 Pains of X-MAS

lol, get a job ya bum.

fukken' hilarious! Very well done too. Keep it up. ^^

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Oh hey man thanks. Yeah that was awesome with him yelling at the hobo to get a job. Merry Late Christmas and a Happy New Year..... AND new decade =D!